For the love of BEER & Orlando!
Saturday, November 16, 2019. 2-5 PM (rain or shine). 12:30 PM VIP Entry. 5 PM last call
Join more than 3,000 of your fellow beer lovers to sample craft and premium beers from local breweries and around the world. Plus, wine tasting, interactive games, tasty eats and live music keep the party going all afternoon!
You must be at least 21 to enter -- this is strictly enforced (Sorry, no kids allowed). This event is pet friendly!
As with all beer festivals, rare and popular brews seldom make it to last call. We suggest prompt arrival to make sure you get the really good stuff!
This event benefits the Central Florida Brewer's Guild
VIP Ticket (Early Entry at 12:30 PM) includes:
SOLD OUT IN 2018!
- Hour & a half early entry to beer tastings
- 2018 Commemorative Glass
2018 Commemorative T-shirt
- Newly Expanded Private Area w/ Tables, Chairs & Restrooms presented by The Princeton
- Exclusive Access to Banyan Reserve Cocktail Zone
- Exclusive food sampling from Miller's Ale House
- Exclusive Pairing Samples from Publix Aprons Cooking School & Shiner Beer
Orlando Beer Festival New England IPA on tap
- Free parking
PLUS, all the benefits of GA!
General Admission Ticket (ENTRY AT 2pm) includes:
- Entrance into the Orlando Beer Festival
- Commemorative sample cup
- Unlimited Tastings from over 200+ beers
- Access to The Maxine's on Shine Wine Tasting Experience
- Access to the Winter Park Village Publix Aprons Cooking School Beer Pairing Demonstration
- Access to The A Lo Cubano Kitchen Food Truck Court, with 10 delicious area Food Trucks
- Live Music from Kaleigh Baker's Someday Honey, JUNOsmile Band, The Prisoners Of Rock & Roll & DJ Dizzlephunk
- Access to the Adult Playzone with interactive inflatables and College Football games shown on the big screen
- A Complementary Photobooth Photo from The Van Cam
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors!
Interested in getting your business in front of this desirable crowd? Let us customize a sponsorship package for you!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR?
Got some awesome stuff to sell or show off to Beer lovers? Let’s talk!
Please email Events@orlandoweekly.com for all inquires
Thank you to our 2018 Wine!
Interested in Participating?
Know Before You Go
From suggested arrival time and parking info to GA early admission to Food Trucks. Here's everything we could think to tell you to ensure your best Orlando Beer Festival 2018 possible.
- Entrance to Festival Park will be on Livingston St. near Maguire.
- VIP Parking is at the Executive Airpot off Maguire, across from the festival, with overflow at Plaza Live.Official VIP admission time is 12:30pm.
- General Admission arrival time is 2pm. Make time to park off-site at Fashion Square Mall (by Planet Fitness), and shuttle over to the park. Limited paid parking is available at Plaza Live. We will attempt to get everyone in as quickly as possible but safety comes first. All patrons must be wanded prior to entry and bags are subject to search. We suggest arriving at least 30 minutes prior to the time you expect to enter the festival.
- In order to get General Admission ticket holders into the festival more quickly, we will allow admittance to the Food Truck Zone up to one hour before GA admission time. We suggest arriving by 1pm to gain early access to food trucks.
FEEL FREE TO BRING
- A smile and a good attitude
- Tickets! (on phone is a-ok!)
- Friendly dogs on leashes
- Cash/cards for Food Trucks or to Purchase Tickets
- Chairs, Blankets
- Comfy Clothes and Sunscreen
LEAVE AT HOME
- Anyone under 21 years of age
- Food & Drink
- Guns, Knives, Weapons of any Kind
- Glassware or Cups
Publix Pairing Pavilion
- Laguintas Food Pairing w/Publix Aprons Cooking School Sip on a full can of Lagunitas while watching an Aprons executive chef and Lagunitas beer expert prepare and explain the food and beer pairing you will sample. Space is limited.
- Maxine's on Wine Wine 101 presentation by Kirt Earnhart of Maxine's on Shine.
- The Princeton at College Park VIP Zone Check in at the Orlando Weekly tent in VIP. Private area features private restrooms, VIP gift & t-shirt, complimentary OBF New England IPA, exclusive access to Banyan Reserve Cocktail Zone, Shine/Publix Aprons Cooking School food & beer pairings, light bites from Miller's Ale House.
- Commemorative Glasses Available upon exiting the festival.
A LO CUBANO FOOD TRUCK MEET UP
- A Lo Cubano Kitchen
- Lee's Famous Cheesesteaks & Wings
- Hayburner Food Truck
- The Truffle Truck
- Amish Pretzel Shop
- Adler's Burgers
- Donut Central
- Vinny & Kory Mobile Cuisine
- Mission Taco Inc.
HARD ROCK LIVE MAIN STAGE
- Prisoners of Rock & Roll
- Kaleigh Baker's Someday Honey
- JUNOsmile Band
- DJ Dizzlephunk
- Presentation of Awards
OTHER FUN STUFF
- Planet Fitness Water At the top of the list, because it's necessary. Look for Planet Fitness for your hydration station because, well, you need at least one bottle of water today if you're heading to the Judgement Free Zone after this.
- Maxine's on Shine Wine Experience Because if you're not drinking beer and you're had that one water, the only thing left worth drinking is wine, and Maxine's will be sampling it throughout the day.
- King's Dining & Entertainment Fun & Game Zone Going on all day long. Test your balance and skills in a variety of games in this year's newly expanded fun zone.
- Van Cam Get your picture in front of the coolio retro van for social media - and if you want a print to take with you, they're accepting "tips for strips" (the cute little photo-booth strips of pics)!
- Pretzel Necklaces Make your own so you can be like the 20 cool people who showed up prepared. Find Mosquito County Tours!
- Official T-shirts by Surterra Wellness You can't even buy them this year! You have to be VIP or head to our T-shirt sponsor, Surterra Wellness, for your chance to win the kick-ass #OBF2018 commemorative shirt, printed by Impress Ink.
- Banyan Reserve Cocktails & Cornholes If you're VIP, taste some delicious cocktails from Banyan Reserve and Old St. Pete. If you're not, you can still play cornhole with them for prizes (but no cocktails).
- Camp Gladiator Challenges Think you're Gladiator tough? Let's see if beer really makes you stronger! They'll be holding challenges every hour for free camp registration.
- Team Vision Dojo Wrestling Because they were such a hit with BeerMerica and they did it in the pouring rain, we had to book them again!
- Cyros People's Choice Award Once you find that special ONE, that brewery that is just kncking your lederhosen off...take out your phone and go to orlandobeerfestival.com/cryos and cast your vote. It's easy, and this is serious - the winner gets cash, y'all!
- Doggie Zone Find Dogtopia & Greyhounds in Motion for some treats and hydration for your best friends at OBF!
FESTIVAL PARK, IN THE MILK DISTRICT, 2911 ROBINSON ST., ORLANDO
Directions to Festival Park
With all the events that will be going on this weekend we highly suggest you do not go through downtown Orlando and come via the 408.
FROM WEST OF DOWNTOWN ORLANDO (TAMPA):
Take I4 East to Exit 82A toward Titusville. Take Exit 12A toward Bumby Ave. Merge onto E Anderson St. Take the 3rd left onto S Crystal Lake Dr. Turn left onto E Robinson St. Festival Park will be on your right. Please have your load in and parking pass displayed on the dashboard.
FROM EAST OF DOWNTOWN ORLANDO (DAYTONA):
Take I4 West to exit 84A, toward Colonial Drive. Keep straight to take the Ivanhoe Blvd ramp and keep left at the fork. Keep right to take the US-17 N/FL 50 E/US-92 ramp. Turn left on W Colonial Dr. Continue on W Colonial Drive. Turn right onto Maguire Blvd, and then turn right onto E Robinson St and Festival Park will be on your right. Please have your load in and parking pass displayed on the dashboard.
FROM NORTH OF DOWNTOWN ORLANDO (MT. DORA):
Take 441 South to exit 9. Turn right on to N. Orange Blossom Trl. Turn left onto W. Colonial Drive. Turn right onto Maguire Blvd. Turn right onto E. Robinson St and then Festival Park will be on your right. Please have your load in and parking pass displayed on the dashboard.
FROM SOUTH OF DOWNTOWN ORLANDO (WEST PALM):
Take the Turnpike N. toward Orlando. Take exit 259 to I4 E toward Downtown Orlando. Merge onto the 408E via exit 82A toward Titusville. Take exit 12A toward Bumby Ave. Merge onto E. Anderson St. Take the 3rd left onto S. Crystal Lake Dr. Turn left onto E. Robinson St and then Festival Park will be on your right. Please have your load in and parking pass displayed on the dashboard.
FROM UCF/EAST ORLANDO (WATERFORD LAKES)
Take 408 West to exit 12B. Take the 1st right onto S. Crystal Lake Drive. Turn left onto E. Robinson St and then Festival Park will be on your right. Please have your load in and parking pass displayed on the dashboard.