The Fifth Annual
Orlando Beer Festival
Saturday, November 16, 2019. 2-5 PM (rain or shine). 12:30 PM VIP Entry. 5 PM last call
FESTIVAL PARK, THE MILK DISTRICT • 2911 ROBINSON ST., ORLANDO
For the love of BEER & Orlando!
Join more than 3,000 of your fellow beer lovers to sample craft and premium beers from local breweries and around the world. Plus, wine tasting, interactive games, tasty eats and live music keep the party going all afternoon!
You must be at least 21 to enter -- this is strictly enforced (Sorry, no kids allowed). This event is pet friendly!
As with all beer festivals, rare and popular brews seldom make it to last call. We suggest prompt arrival to make sure you get the really good stuff!
This event benefits the Central Florida Brewer's Guild
VIP Ticket (Early Entry at 12:30 PM) includes:
- Hour & a half early entry to beer tastings
- 2019 Commemorative Glass
2019 Commemorative T-shirt
- Shaded Private Area w/ Tables, Chairs & Restrooms
- Exclusive Access to Cocktail Zone
- Exclusive food sampling
- Exclusive OBF Beer Tasting
- Free parking
- Exclusive samples of Orange Avenue Creamsicle IPA
PLUS, all the benefits of GA!
General Admission Ticket (ENTRY AT 2pm) includes:
- Entrance into the Orlando Beer Festival 2019
- Commemorative sample cup
- Unlimited Tastings from over 200+ beers
- Access to Wine Tasting Experience
- Access to Beer Pairing Demonstration
- Access to Food Truck Court, with 10 delicious area Food Trucks
- Live Music
- Access to the GameZone with interactive inflatables and College Football games shown on the big screen
- A Complementary Photobooth
thank you to our 2019 sponsors!
Interested in getting your business in front of this desirable crowd? Let us customize a sponsorship package for you!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR?
Got some awesome stuff to sell or show off to Beer lovers? Let’s talk!
Please email Events@orlandoweekly.com for all inquires
2019 food vendors
Interested in Participating?
Know Before You Go
From suggested arrival time and parking info to GA early admission to Food Trucks. Here's everything we could think to tell you to ensure your best Orlando Beer Festival 2019 possible.
- Entrance to Festival Park will be on Livingston St. near Maguire.
- VIP Parking is at the Executive Airpot off Maguire, across from the festival, with overflow at Plaza Live. Official VIP admission time is 12:30pm.
- General Admission arrival time is 2pm. Make time to park off-site at Fashion Square Mall (by Planet Fitness), and shuttle over to the park. Limited paid parking is available at Plaza Live. We will attempt to get everyone in as quickly as possible but safety comes first. All patrons must be wanded prior to entry and bags are subject to search. We suggest arriving at least 30 minutes prior to the time you expect to enter the festival.
- In order to get General Admission ticket holders into the festival more quickly, we will allow admittance to the Food Truck Zone up to one hour before GA admission time. We suggest arriving by 1pm to gain early access to food trucks.
FEEL FREE TO BRING
- A smile and a good attitude
- Tickets! (on phone is a-ok!)
- Friendly dogs on leashes
- Cash/cards for Food Trucks or to Purchase Tickets
- Chairs, Blankets
- Comfy Clothes and Sunscreen
LEAVE AT HOME
- Anyone under 21 years of age
- Food & Drink
- Guns, Knives, Weapons of any Kind
- Glassware or Cups
- Food samplings by Grilled Cheezus, Alehouse, and Publix
- Free take home beer glass
- Exclusive Jameson Black Barrel Tastings
- Swan City Custom T-Shirts
- Vida de Louie Tequila Tastings
- OBF's Exclusive Orange Avenue Creamsicle Milkshake IPA
- Shaded Seating
- Private Bathrooms
FESTIVAL PARK, IN THE MILK DISTRICT, 2911 ROBINSON ST., ORLANDO
Directions to Festival Park
With all the events that will be going on this weekend we highly suggest you do not go through downtown Orlando and come via the 408.
FROM WEST OF DOWNTOWN ORLANDO (TAMPA):
Take I4 East to Exit 82A toward Titusville. Take Exit 12A toward Bumby Ave. Merge onto E Anderson St. Take the 3rd left onto S Crystal Lake Dr. Turn left onto E Robinson St. Festival Park will be on your right. Please have your load in and parking pass displayed on the dashboard.
FROM EAST OF DOWNTOWN ORLANDO (DAYTONA):
Take I4 West to exit 84A, toward Colonial Drive. Keep straight to take the Ivanhoe Blvd ramp and keep left at the fork. Keep right to take the US-17 N/FL 50 E/US-92 ramp. Turn left on W Colonial Dr. Continue on W Colonial Drive. Turn right onto Maguire Blvd, and then turn right onto E Robinson St and Festival Park will be on your right. Please have your load in and parking pass displayed on the dashboard.
FROM NORTH OF DOWNTOWN ORLANDO (MT. DORA):
Take 441 South to exit 9. Turn right on to N. Orange Blossom Trl. Turn left onto W. Colonial Drive. Turn right onto Maguire Blvd. Turn right onto E. Robinson St and then Festival Park will be on your right. Please have your load in and parking pass displayed on the dashboard.
FROM SOUTH OF DOWNTOWN ORLANDO (WEST PALM):
Take the Turnpike N. toward Orlando. Take exit 259 to I4 E toward Downtown Orlando. Merge onto the 408E via exit 82A toward Titusville. Take exit 12A toward Bumby Ave. Merge onto E. Anderson St. Take the 3rd left onto S. Crystal Lake Dr. Turn left onto E. Robinson St and then Festival Park will be on your right. Please have your load in and parking pass displayed on the dashboard.
FROM UCF/EAST ORLANDO (WATERFORD LAKES)
Take 408 West to exit 12B. Take the 1st right onto S. Crystal Lake Drive. Turn left onto E. Robinson St and then Festival Park will be on your right. Please have your load in and parking pass displayed on the dashboard.