Orlando Beer Festival
November 13, 2021
FESTIVAL PARK | THE MILK DISTRICT • 2911 ROBINSON ST., ORLANDO
For the love of BEER & Orlando!
Join more than 3,000 of your fellow beer lovers to sample craft and premium beers from local breweries and around the country. Plus, interactive games, tasty eats and live music keep the party going all afternoon!
You must be at least 21 to enter -- this is strictly enforced (Sorry, no kids allowed). This event is pet friendly!
As with all beer festivals, rare and popular brews seldom make it to last call. We suggest prompt arrival to make sure you get the really good stuff!
This event benefits the Central Florida Brewer's Guild
VIP Ticket (Early Entry at 12:00 PM) includes:
- 2 hour early entry at Noon
- Private VIP zone with shaded seating
- Private VIP restrooms
- Exclusive cocktails
- Exclusive lite bites
- Orlando Beer Festival t-shirt
- Complimentary VIP Parking
- PLUS, all the benefits of GA PLUS!
General Admission Ticket (ENTRY AT 2pm) includes:
- Orlando Beer Festival sample cup
- Access to over 200 beers to sample
- Access to the Wine Tastings
- Access to The Food Truck Court, with 10 delicious area Food Trucks
- Access to the GameZone with interactive inflatables and College Football on the big screen
- Local Vendors
- Live Music
General Admission PLUS Ticket (ENTRY AT 1pm) includes:
- One hour early entry at 1PM
- All benefits of General Admission
Interested in getting your business in front of this desirable crowd? Let us customize a sponsorship package for you!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR?
Got some awesome stuff to sell or show off to Beer lovers? Let’s talk!
Please email Events@orlandoweekly.com for all inquires